Sunday, November 19, 2006

It took me four years, one death and a cliched question to confront and yet, strangely at the same time, go easy on myself.
"If you had a year to live and no onligations, no duties whatsoever; what would you do?"
First instinct: "Blahh! I hate these soul-searching Cosmo questions."
"No, I am serious. What would you do?"
Pat came the reply.
"Nrityagram. Living in a Gurukul atmosphere and Odissi."

I could have that, you know. It only scares me when I think what I would do if I did have it. Maybe, I would not want it anymore. So, for now I am happy with this super-amalgamation of my life and its wants in one single unbroken fabric.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How is it "unbroken"?

HB Pencil said...

in my imagination, it is.

Deepanjana said...

You are bang on Lady... I was talking to a friend a coupla days back and I said that exact same thing in not so many words... it really is unbroken in the imagination.

Deepanjana said...

Thank you for leaving a comment. Writing takes up a lot of energy and really does depend on your temperament.I am sure you will start again. all the best!

Followers