Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ten ducklings in the pool



Do puppies, kittens and ducklings interest you? Probably yes, if you were walking by a water body enjoying the light summer breeze, squinting in the sunlight and the loud quacking of the mother duck called out to you - you might notice the school (what is the collective plural for a bunch of ducklings?) of furry ducklings following the mother's tail and occasionally dunking their heads in water, coming up quickly for air. But, would you line up against the windowed office wall cooing over ducklings for hours (minutes really) on end? I know people that would. And maybe that's human. To get food, organic or not, for the family and to feed them. It's not for me. But, let me hasten to reassure you that I do like flowers and children (most of the time). Some music. So, don't give up on me just yet.

No comments:

Followers